NZACA Membership Types
The NZACA offers two types of memberships to those working in or associated with the aged residential care sector:
- Individual/group care home membership
- Membership for aged residential care providers.
- Affiliate membership
- Membership for those associated with the aged residential care sector, such as suppliers and bodies.
Affiliate membership is available to people associated with the industry, but not eligible for full membership and entitles the member to all benefits except the right to vote at the elections.
Affiliate membership benefits:
- Representation: NZACA effectively advocate for members' interests and for quality care of the elderly. A vibrant growing industry creates opportunities for all.
- Communication: NZACA sends all members weekly updates via our In Touch newsletter. Affiliate members are offered reduced advertising rates.
- Networking: Affiliate membership of the Association provides the opportunity to be in contact with those in the industry through local area meetings, seminars and conference. Regular newsletters and weekly emails provide current information on relevant issues.
- Annual Conference: Each year the organisation holds a conference focused on providing interesting and topical speakers on business and clinical sessions. A comprehensive trade area also provides the latest information on products and services to the sector. Member's registration fee is discounted and members receive a discount if they elect to have a trade display. All the latest details on our next conference can be found in the Conference Section.
How to become an NZACA Member
- To become a affiliate member of the NZACA please complete the following application form.
- Send your completed application form either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to NZACA, PO Box 12481, Wellington 6144.
- Your application form will be acknowledged and processed by the NZACA.
- An invoice will be sent to you. Once this has been paid your membership will be finalised and a confirmation letter sent. At this point you will start to receive the benefits of being an NZACA affiliate member.
Member subscriptions run for the financial year 1 July to 30 June and is a pro rata basis. Membership fees can be found on the appropriate Membership Application Forms.
Contact National Office if you have any further questions.