NZACA and interRAI Services are jointly conducting a series of workshops for ARC managers, care managers, clinical managers and lead interRAI RNs on how to further integrate interRAI into their care facilities’ operations.
The purpose of the workshops is to update managers and lead interRAI RNs on:
- the opportunities for efficiency gains and other improvements linked to the interRAI process
- the new InterRAI New Zealand National Standards - how these influence the assessment process
- considerations for changes in Level of Care
- how accessing the interRAI Home Care assessment can inform short term care planning in ARC
- CAPs and Outcome measures, and their use
- what the interRAI Quality indicators and Quarterly Reports for care facilities tell us
Members in Counties Manukau DHB region should have received their invitations to the workshops for managers and lead RNs Integrating interRAI in your care facility to be held in Mangere on Tuesday 26 February and Wednesday 27 February. If you have not received this invitation, please get in touch with John McDougall at email@example.com.
If managers and lead RNs from Auckland, Waitemata or other DHB regions would also like to attend one of these workshops please contact John.
Looking ahead, there will be workshops in Lower Hutt on 12 March, Wellington on 13 March, and Christchurch on 27 and 28 May. Invitations with venue details will be sent to members in Hutt Valley, Capital & Coast, Canterbury and West Coast DHBs closer to these dates.