And that’s a wrap!
Ka pai to everyone who made it to this series of the Managers and Aspiring Leaders workshops, we had great feedback from those who attended and are excited to see you all at the next round of workshops in the new year!
Topics that were discussed: The Care Workforce – Sector Agreements for specific AEWV occupations – Immigration New Zealand, Building Resilience in a team, Strategies to identify and manage complaint responses and Providing Connectivity in the aged care sector.
We are currently booking the dates for the Workshop for Registered Nurses in February 2023, if you would like to attend, please register your interest by filling in the form below!
Workshop Dates for 2023:
- Thursday, 23 February – Christchurch – Te Pae Convention Centre
- Friday, 24 February – Porirua – Te Rauparaha Arena
- Monday, 27 February – Auckland – Sofitel Hotel
- Tuesday, 28 February – Tauranga – Cubro Head Offices
- Friday, 3 March – Dunedin – Fable
Registrations will open next week, so please fill out the form below by clicking on the tab to register your interest, and we will let you know as soon as registration opens!
Some of the topics throughout the day will include:
- Registered Nurse Leadership – authorization and delegation
- Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS)
- InterRAI Assessments – Palliative Care Tool
- Updates on Palliative Care