Coming to five locations across the country, the NZACA is offering workshops for Registered Nurses that will tackle:
- managing challenging behaviours with alternative strategies and the latest frailty guides presented by Dr Michal Boyd
- reducing and managing the usage of Antipsychotics and Antibiotics in Aged Care to benefit residents well-being
- updated infection control practices and food safety
- insight and perspective on ARC’s management of the Covid-19 pandemic from Dr Michal Boyd and NZACA Clinical Adviser, Rhonda Sherriff.
- Christchurch, Russley Golf Club – Friday, 7 August
- Dunedin, The Dunedin Centre – Monday, 10 August
- Wellington, Gear Homestead, Porirua – Tuesday, 11 August
- Tauranga, Trinity Wharf Hotel – Monday, 17 August
- Auckland – The Heritage Hotel – Tuesday, 18 August
The cost for members to attend this one-day workshop is $250 plus GST, or $235 plus GST per attendee when registering 3 or more people. The price for non-members is $275 + GST. Morning tea and lunch are included.
Registrations close on Friday, 24 July 2020 or before if the places are filled. The venues have limited seating.