NZACA Workshops for Managers and Aspiring Managers– February 2020
The start of 2020, and the Dawn of a New Era October 2019 Conference sees the NZACA providing seminars and workshops for managers, clinical managers, and aspiring managers throughout the country which will focus on relevant matters affecting our industry.
We are pleased to have secured some great key speakers for this series of workshops addressing the following sector challenges:
- Embedding Multicultural practice and Observations in Aged Care
- Rehabilitation focus to improve Resident Outcomes and improve Business opportunities
- What's happening in the sector- revised standards, Health Quality and Safety Commissions update on projects in 2020, Frailty guides and antipsychotic drug usage updates and bariatric care.
- Adverse Events Learning
- Identifying and Managing Increasing Expectations in care - what do owners/investors expect from management, and what do residents/relatives expect from management.
The workshops for Managers and aspiring leaders will be held in six locations:
- Auckland - Tuesday, 11 February, The Rydges Hotel
- Tauranga - Wednesday, 12 February, Trinity Wharf
- Napier – Friday, 14 February, Napier Functions Centre
- Wellington – Thursday, 13 February, Lower Hutt Events Centre
- Christchurch – Wednesday, 19 February, Commodore Hotel
- Dunedin – Monday, 24 February, Dunedin Centre
The cost for members to attend this one-day workshop is $225 plus GST, and should you register three or more attendees, the cost is $210 plus GST per attendee. Morning tea and lunch are included.
There are limited seats available due to the capacity of the venues so be in early and register now!
Registrations close on Friday, 24 January 2020.