NZACA Workshops for Registered Nurses – August 2020
The workshops for Registered Nurses scheduled for Tauranga on Monday, 17 August and Auckland on Tuesday, 18 August are now postponed due to the current Alert levels. The NZACA will provide further information about the new dates.
The focus of these workshops will be on managing challenging behaviours with alternative strategies and the latest frailty guides presented by Dr Michal Boyd.
Covered topics will include reducing and managing the usage of Antipsychotics and Antibiotics in Aged Care to benefit residents well-being, updated infection control practices and food safety. Dr Boyd will also share her insight and perspective on ARC’s management of the Covid-19 pandemic.
For any enquiries please contact Events and Marketing Specialist, June Murugan on 04 473 3159 or email email@example.com
August 2020 RN workshop locations:
- Christchurch, Russley Golf Club – Friday, 7 August
- Dunedin, The Dunedin Centre – Monday, 10 August
- Wellington, Gear Homestead, Porirua – Tuesday, 11 August
- Tauranga, Trinity Wharf Hotel – Monday, 17 August – POSTPONED
- Auckland – Heritage Hotel – Tuesday, 18 August – POSTPONED